Samsung unveils ‘Galaxy Assured’, ‘Galaxy Forever’ plans

If you always aspired to buy a premium Samsung Galaxy smartphone, but the price tag made you hesitate, then worry no more. The company has launched two new plans, ‘Galaxy Assured’ and ‘Galaxy Forever’ in India. These offers will be available across Samsung Exclusive stores, official retail outlets and the company’s site.

Samsung Galaxy S20’s powerful and intelligent batteries, adjusting to your mobile habits to save power and last way longer on a single charge.

  • Galaxy Assured Plan encourages customers to buy Galaxy S20 models, Galaxy Note 10 Lite and Galaxy S10 Lite (512GB) models.

Under the ‘Galaxy Assured’ plan, users can avail of guaranteed buyback offers on Galaxy S20 models, Galaxy S10 Lite (512GB), and Galaxy Note 10 Lite. With the ‘Galaxy Forever’ offer, they can purchase a Galaxy S20 smartphone at just 60% of the original price and pay the remainder 40% a year later.

Samsung outlined the process for these two plans yesterday through an official release. It said that customers of Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy S10 Lite (512GB), and Galaxy Note 10 Lite can sign up for the ‘Galaxy Assured’ plan.

They will receive a guaranteed buyback value of up to 70% of the phone’s cost, if they sell it within three months of its purchase. If they choose to sell it within six and nine months of the purchase, they can get 60% and 50% respectively, as buyback value. If they sell the phone after a year, they can get a buyback value of 40% of its original price.

Combined with the Knox platform, security is infused into every part of Samsung S20 phones, from hardware to software. So private data stays private.

  • Customers who opt for Galaxy Forever plan can return the phone even after a year.


Samsung has partnered with Servify, a device lifecycle management services provider, for both these plans. It is also working with IDFC as the finance partner for these schemes.
As part of the ‘Galaxy Forever’ plan customers can buy a new Galaxy S20 smartphone at just 60% of the price using the EMI option. They can pay the balance 40% a year after purchase or return the device after a year.

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published